- Simplifies integration of AI-powered collision avoidance and driver monitoring features in trucks and other large commercial vehicles
- Flexible all-in-one solution featuring ultra-compact IP67-rated system, front-facing ADAS camera, interior-facing driver monitoring camera, and ADAS display
- Rapid edge-to-cloud deployment, including free 30-day demonstration of the VIA Fleet Cloud Management Portal
Taipei, Taiwan, February 25, 2022 – VIA Technologies, Inc. today announced that it will debut the VIA Mobile360 M800 Video Telematics System at Work Truck Show 2022 taking place in Indianapolis from March 8 – 11. The VIA booth is located at #5806 in the Indiana Convention Center.
The VIA Mobile360 M800 comprises an ultra-compact IP67-rated system, front-facing ADAS camera, interior-facing driver camera, and ADAS display. Its rugged and flexible design makes it easy for fleet operators to install the device in trucks of all shapes and sizes and make sure that the cameras are best positioned for detecting potential dangers on the road ahead and signs of driver distraction, drowsiness, smart phone usage, and smoking. The system’s unique ADAS display delivers timely visual and audio alerts to the driver whenever the system detects vehicles and pedestrians coming into a hazardous range in front of their vehicle.
“We are excited to be returning to Indianapolis for Work Truck Show 2022 to demonstrate the latest additions to our VIA Mobile360 family of intelligent in-vehicle safety systems,” said Richard Brown, VP International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. “With the new VIA Mobile360 M800 system, operators can rapidly deploy critical video telematics capabilities across their truck fleets at scale.”
VIA Mobile360 M800 Video Telematics System
The VIA Mobile360 M800 Video Telematics System provides a flexible solution that is easy to install in trucks and other large commercial vehicles and delivers rock solid-reliability in the toughest driving conditions. Highlights include:
- Driver Monitoring System: The system alerts the driver when it detects signs of drowsiness, distraction, smart phone usage, and smoking through the interior-facing driver camera.
- Collision Alerts: The system alerts the driver when it detects a pedestrian or other threat coming too close to the front of the vehicle, so that they can take timely evasive action. It also automatically records and uploads videos of collision alerts to the cloud for follow-up and analysis.
- AI-Powered Driver Scores: The system can combine DMS, LDW, FCW, and hard revving, braking and cornering G-Sensor data to enable fleet operators to calculate a driver score and identify issues that impact driver health and performance.
- Rich Connectivity: In addition to Wi-Fi, BT, and GPS, the system features an Ethernet connector to facilitate integration with existing telematics devices installed in the vehicle. An optional 4G LTE wireless card is also available.
- VIA Fleet Cloud Management Portal: The VIA Fleet Cloud Management Portal accelerates the integration of AWS applications and services. A 30-day demonstration of the VIA Fleet Cloud Management Portal, including 50 hours of live streaming using Amazon KVS is available for operators to evaluate real-time vehicle tracking, collision alerts with video upload, trip history, and a host of other fleet management functions enabled on the system.
- Rugged Design: The system is IP67-rated and complies with the ISO-16750-3 Test VII shock and vibration standard. Its FOV-60.8° 1080p ADAS camera and FOV-113° 1080p DMS camera are also IP67-rated.
VIA at Work Truck Show 2022
VIA will be showcasing a wide selection of VIA Mobile360 intelligent in-vehicle safety systems at booth #5608 at Work Truck Show. Highlights include:
- VIA Mobile360 AI Dash Cam: With its AI-powered Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Warning and Driver Monitoring capabilities, this compact dual-camera device enables operators to boost driver safety while leveraging rich video telematics data to boost fleet efficiency.
- VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System: Combining front and rear people detection with in-cabin driver monitoring, the system allows fleet operators to improve the safety of their busy loading docks and warehouse facilities by preventing collisions with pedestrians.
- VIA Mobile360 Heavy Equipment Safety System: With its powerful 360-degree video and mmWave radar smart sensor fusion technology, this ruggedized solution is optimized for the toughest environments and is ideal for heavy vehicles of all shapes and sizes.
Learn more about the VIA Mobile360 M800 Video Telematics System here:
Images related to this press release are available here:
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in connecting businesses to advanced AI, IoT, and computer vision technology through innovative smart solutions for transportation, industrial, and smart city applications. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA’s global network links the high-tech centers of the US, Asia, and Europe, and spans a customer base that includes many of the world’s leading hi-tech, industrial, and transportation companies. www.viatech.com